Saturday, March 10, 2012

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #136 {Buttons and Bows} - Winner and Top 5


Buttons and Bows certainly brought out some fabulous creativity from you guys - we had some amazing entries yet again and the votes were spread far and wide making the winner and Top 5 a very close call. Thankfully we managed to fill all the spots and this week we'd like to congratulate.......


Melanie {11}

This is truly magical - pardon the pun! I just love Melanie's gorgeous layout and fabulous colouring with pencil - I soo want to give pencils a try one day after seeing this beauty. There are so many details here to please the eye. If you want to see more of Melanie's stunning work you can check out her blog HERE.

Melanie can you please contact Karen at magnoliadownunder@gmail.com to claim your winner's badge and prize. 

And now it's onto this week's Top 5. These are listed in numerical order and we'd like to congratulate these amazing entries - awesome job everyone....


These are linked back to the original entries to make it easier for you guys to go and check them out. Please grab our Top 5 badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog to let everyone know how fabulous we think your work is! 

Before I sign off I want to make sure you come back and visit us tomorrow - it's a special day for us here at MDUC and we want to share it with you - as well as having a new challenge to play along with.

Debbie P and the MDUC team

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I'm jumping up and down here!
    Thank you.
    Love,Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had to click my name to be sure it was really me :D
    Thank you so much!
    Hugs, Nelle

    ReplyDelete