Saturday, November 5, 2011

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #120 {Shhhh it's a Secret} WINNER and TOP 5

Good Evening Everyone, it's Karen, here filling in for the lovely Debbie, while she is away for the weekend!!!  Well I can honestly say that you guys have blown us away this week... You are all so clever with the different ways that you hid your tags, or messages within your creations!!! I was certainly inspired to try out a few different things that I saw, so thanks, we really do love the inspiration that our entrants give us each and every week:-)

So this week, after all the votes have been counted and verified by none other than me.... The Design Team Ladies and I would love to Congratulate:



Minna has a beautiful hidden tag which is placed into a pocket behind the image.... Simply Gorgeous don't you agree??


I just love the softness of your painted image Minna. The texture you have created with the papers and Cheese Cloth is just beautiful.  Your flowers and tiny images are a stunning addition, and I love your tag with the gorgeous charm and yummy seam binding:-)  

Minna can you please email Kylie kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to claim your awesome winners badge and also to arrange for your super cool Tickled Pink Stamps prize... 

We would also like to congratulate our amazing TOP 5 winner's this week, all your creations are so magnificent and it was a close call.... Opp's would you look at that... I can't count!!! hahahah there is actually a TOP 6!!!!


So I have put the links in for you, to make it easier for you to check out these gorgeous creations.... and also to leave some love on their blogs.  Ladies can you please collect your TOP 5 winner's badge from the side bar, and we hope that you will wear your badge with pride on your blogs... besides you wanna show your friends how fantastically clever you are!!! LOL 

Make sure you come back tomorrow to see what our new challenge is, and also for some awesome eye candy from the Design Team.... I know your going to love the challenge and also what the girls have made!!!

Lots of Hugs
Karen & The MDUC Design Team



1 comment:

  1. OOOhh thanks girls made my day, Ive got a cold and seeing I'm in the top five oh six has made my day, thank so much hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete