Saturday, September 11, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #62 WINNER

Well Howdy Folks - its Karen here and I'm just filling in for the yummy Debbie-licious while she is having a heap of fun on holiday!! Lucky girl isn't she??

What did you think of our cool Challenge?? I thought it was fintastic (hehehehe)what a cool challenge name too - Feathers, Fur or Fins !!!!

Ok so you want to know who the Design Team picked as our winner, and to display our awesome badge with Pride ????




21. DEBBIE DOLPHIN

and you can check out her super blog HERE. I'm sure you'll agree that Debbie has really done, an outstanding job!!!! Congratulations, Debbie, can you please email kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your brillant winners badge!!

What about our picks for the Top 5 ? - WOWEE there was some super cute cards entered this week, and these are the ones that really stood out in the crowd for us:


28. Camilla
22. Sue Dress
27. Tara G
19. Trisha Mc
29. Danielle

Congratulations Girls!!!! We hope you all will grab our Top 5 Badge from the sidebar and show your bloggy friends just how clever you all are!!!!!

Thank you to all who entered in our Challenge this week, we love seeing so many different creations each and every week!!!! and tomorrow is Sunday and that means a brand new challenge for you to enter.... so make sure you pop back and check it out - you're going to love it!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow im so chuffed
    Thankyou for picking me as winner. I shall wear my badge with pride xxxxxx
    lots of love
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing winnercard!! And thank you for picking me among the top 5, such an honour!!:)))
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me in the top 5. I am honored, especially that this card bears a special message. I am very honored. thank you again.
    It brings sun on my sunday!
    Hugs. & love to you all.
    Danielle.
    PS: I will wear my badge with so much pride.

    ReplyDelete